ORIENTAL CABBAGE SALAD YOU PERSONALIZE
- 1 bag cole slaw cabbage
- 1/2 c sunflower seeds (remember what i said. get the sunflower seeds shown in the picture)
- 4 finely chopped green onion
- 1 chicken or oriental flavored ramen noodles (crushed) set flavor packet aside
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- flavor packet from noodles
- 3 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make ORIENTAL CABBAGE SALAD YOU PERSONALIZE
- 1Add all salad ingredients together in large bowl.
In saucepan, heat up sugar oil seasoninng packet and vinegar. Whisk while heating until blended. Cool. Pour over salad, toss and chill 1 hour.
NOTE: The dressing will "wilt" the salad just a little so don't make this a day ahead. Make it a couple hours before serving.
- 2HOW TO MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Add any of these: Stir in out of the oven baked chicken nuggets cut in 1/2, pineapple tidbits, drained. Mandarin oranges, drained. Cashews, slivered almonds,diced apples,chicken, raisins, french fried onnion rings for a little crunch...got the idea?
BUT NEVER, EVER add black and white whole sunflower seeds!!!