Norma's Apple & Raisin Cabbage Slaw
1 largehead of cabbage, chopped chunky
4 largecarrots. shopped fine
2 largetart apples, diced with skin on
·optional: 4 cooked bacon strips, crumbled
1 tspapple cider vinegar
1 cmayonnaise, add more if needed
How to Make Norma's Apple & Raisin Cabbage Slaw
- Chop cabbage and place in a large bowl.
- Dice carrots and apples and add to bowl
- add raisins, cooked bacon if desired to mixture
- add sugar, vinegar, milk and mayonnaise
- Mix gently until all cabbage is coated.
- * add more of sugar, vinagar or mayonnaise to your own taste if needed.
- Chill in refrigerator for an hour.