- head napa cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 bunch
- scallions or green onions
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 2 pkg
- raman noodles crushed (no seasoning)
- 1/2 c
- sugar or splenda
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- oil (crisco works well)
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Napa Cabbage Salad
- 1Toss together Napa Cabbage and scallions or green onions.
- 2Saute, brown and cool butter/margarine and raman noodles. Drain on paper towels.
Use 3 - 4 packages of Raman noodles if needed...this depends on the size of the Napa Cabbage.
- 3Boil all the ingredients for the dressing for one minute.
Microwave dressing for 20 seconds and mix right before serving - may not need all the dressing.