Middle Eastern Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1cucumber, diced approximately 1/4 inch
1roma tomato, diced
4 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 Tbspred wine vinegar
·salt and pepper
2 Tbsptoasted sesame seeds
How to Make Middle Eastern Salad
- Place olive oil and garlic in small skillet. Heat on medium until garlic starts to cook. Remove from heat.
- Add salt and pepper and vinegar to garlic and oil. Stir to combine.
- Toss cilantro, cucumbers, radish and tomato together.
- Top with garlic/olive oil dressing and toss well. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Chill. Serve as a side to Middle Eastern foods. Also good for dipping naan bread.
- NOTE: You can adjust the herbs used, try half and half cilantro and flat leaf parsley. Or do all parsley. Depending on what you are serving it with, I sometimes sprinkle with zatar. My husband like this tossed with salad greens as a salad as much as he likes it as a side on it's own.