1/4 lbfresh mushrooms
3/4 cblack olives, pitted and drained
1 ctomatoes, chopped
1/3 colive oil
1 Tbspwhite wine vinegar
1 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspparsley, chopped
1green onion, minced
1garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsppepper, freshly ground
How to Make Marinated Broccoli & Tomato Salad
- PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
- MARINADE TIME: 3 HOURS OR MORE
- Trim flowerets from broccoli, you should have about 1 quart.
- Reserve stems for another use.
- Drop broccoli flowerets into boiling salt water for 1 minute or just until they turn bright green; drain.
- Trim mushroom stems to 1/2-inch.
- Combine broccoli, mushrooms, olives and tomatoes in bowl.
- Measure oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parley, onion, garlic, salt and pepper into small bowl.
- Whisk until blended.
- Pour dressing over vegetable mixture.
- Turn gently to coat vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 or more hours until ready to serve.