★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- head broccoli, (about 1/2 lbs)
- 10 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- green onions, sliced
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
How to Make Make-Ahead Broccoli Salad
- 1Trim off large leaves of broccoli. Remove the tough ends of lower stalks, wash broccoli thoroughly, and dry. Cut the flowerets and stems into bite-size pieces. Place in a large bowl. Add crumbled bacon, green onions, and raisins.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.Add dressing to broccoli mixture, and toss gently.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.