How to Make Lovin' KFC slaw
- Be sure cabbage and carrots are chopped or grated into very fine pieces. (about the size of rice)
- Combine the sugar,salt,pepper,milk,buttermilk,mayonaise,vinegar and lemon juice in a large bowl and wisk until smooth.
- Add the cabbage mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- In a hurry? I have used the pre-made cabbage mix from the grocery store, and just made the dressing and kept it in the fridge in a container with a pour spout, so I could have as much or as little as I needed.