Green Bean Succotash Salad
I have also tried different veggies with it as well, such as tomatoes and zucchini, very good too.
- 1/2 lb
- fresh green beans, cut into 1 1/2 in. pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- small red onion, chopped
- garlic clove, minced
- 2 c
- frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c
- slivered fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegarette dressing
- 2 tsp
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
How to Make Green Bean Succotash Salad
- 1Boil green beans for 3 minutes and rinse in cold water.
- 2Heat oil in skillet, add onion, garlic and saute until softened.
- 3Stir in green beans, corn, salt and cayenne. Cook, stirring occasionally about 3 minutes.
- 4Cool to room temperature, stir in basil and dressing, sprinkle with parsley. Serve and enjoy.