GLORIFIED "RICE" SALAD
- small can mandarin oranges, chopped, drained
- small can pineapple tidbits or crushed, drained
- large can fruit cocktail, drained
- small jar marchino cherries, quartered (opt)
- 1-1 1/2
- cup coconut
- cup walnuts, chopped (opt)
- 1/2 bag
- pastel mini-marshmallows
- 1 pint
- whip cream, whipped or small tub coolwhip
- 8 oz
- orzo pasta, uncooked
How to Make GLORIFIED "RICE" SALAD
- 1Cook orzo according to directions on package. Rinse in cold water. Can cook the day before and place in fridge over night.
- 2Open and drain all fruits, except cherries. If not using the whole jar of cherries, remove what you want and dry them on a paper towel and then quarter them.
- 3While orzo is cooling, whip up whip cream to stiff peaks.
- 4Stir all ingredients into whipped cream and chill.