☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cfritos (or your favorite corn chips)
3/4 cchile of your choice
3/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cdiced onion
4 cchopped lettuce, diced tomato, sliced cucumber, etc. (typical salad ingredients)
1/2 cranch dressing
How to Make Frito Pie Salad
- On a dinner plate, form salad ingredients into a pile in the center of the plate.
- Create a round hole in the middle of the salad about 4 or 5 inches in diameter by pushing the salad outward toward the edge of the plate.
- Pile the Fritos into the hole and top with half the onions and half of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining onions and cheese over the salad and top the Fritos with hot chile.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over the entire dish.