★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ears corn
- red onion
- bunches fresh asparagus
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Fresh Corn and Asparagus Salad
- 1Shuck corn, remove silk. Blanch corn for 2 minutes in boiling water. Plunge into ice bath.
- 2Blanch asparagus then plunge into ice bath. Cut into bite size pieces.
- 3Cut corn from cob, scraping corn milk into bowl with corn. Add onion and asparagus. Mix together.
- 4Stir dressing ingredients together and serve over corn mix.