★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 bunchbroccoli, fresh
8 ozpackage sour cream
1 lbblock cheddar cheese
8 ozmayonnaise of your choice
pinchsalt and pepper
How to Make Fresh Broccoli Salad
- Take broccoli bunch and cut florets off and place aside
- Take broccoli stems and peel the tough outer layer off..( This can be teadious) but worth it in the end..
- After you've peeled the stems dice up finely and dice florets and place in medium bowl
- Take the cheese and grate about 1 cup and place in bowl with broccoli
- take the sour cream and place in bowl with other ingredients
- take the sour cream container and fill with the mayonnaise, and place in bowl with all other ingredients and mix well til all ingredients are coated..
- cover with plastic wrap and place in frig for about and hour to give all the ingredients time to marry together. remove from frig and sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve...