★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 bunch
- broccoli, fresh
- 8 oz
- package sour cream
- 1 lb
- block cheddar cheese
- 8 oz
- mayonnaise of your choice
- salt and pepper
How to Make Fresh Broccoli Salad
- 1Take broccoli bunch and cut florets off and place aside
- 2Take broccoli stems and peel the tough outer layer off..( This can be teadious) but worth it in the end..
- 3After you've peeled the stems dice up finely and dice florets and place in medium bowl
- 4Take the cheese and grate about 1 cup and place in bowl with broccoli
- 5take the sour cream and place in bowl with other ingredients
- 6take the sour cream container and fill with the mayonnaise, and place in bowl with all other ingredients and mix well til all ingredients are coated..
- 7cover with plastic wrap and place in frig for about and hour to give all the ingredients time to marry together. remove from frig and sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve...