★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1--16 oz
- package shredded coleslaw mix
- celery ribs, chopped
- red bell pepper, chopped
- yellow bell pepper, chopped
- jalapeno pepper, finely diced, seeds removed
- 1 c
- italian salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, light
How to Make firecracker slaw
- 1in a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, celery, and red and yellow bell peppers.
- 2in a small bowl, whisk together the italian dressing and the brown sugar until the sugar dissolves, pour over the cabbage mixture, tossing to coat completely.
- 3cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.