How to Make Fantastic Broccoli Slaw
- Drain pineapple chunks, set aside.
- Empty broccoli slaw into colender, rinse quickly and shake or spin dry.
- Place miracle whip in bowl, and mix in juice until well mixed. Dressing should be creamy but not runny.
- Mix Pineapple chunks into the slaw and mix with the miracle whip/juice dressing, until slaw is well coated. Best if chilled for 1 hour before serving. Toss in Pecans just before serving.
- TIP: IF THIS DRESSING SEEMS TOO SWEET FOR YOUR TASTE, ADD A SMALL SPRINKLING OF SALT TO THE DRESSING.BE CARFUL OF THE AMOUNT OF SALT ADDED.
- TIP #2: Variation to this recipe, Add chopped apples, and chopped walnuts to the slaw. Use apple juice to loosen the miracle whip.