Egg Salad with Green Olives for Sandwiches
How to Make Egg Salad with Green Olives for Sandwiches
- 1Place eggs in a pot and add enough water to cover eggs by at least one inch.
- 2Quickly bring the water to a boil, then remove from heat and let the eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes.
Remove eggs from hot water and immediately place them in a bowl filled with ice and water until they're cooled completely.
- 3Peel the cooled eggs and grate them on the large side of a box grater.
- 4Mix together mayonnaise and mustard; combine with the eggs.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to combine.