E-Z Pea-Z Salad (Pea Salad)
THE ONLY THING YOU COOK IN THIS SALAD IS THE EGGS BUT YOU DO LET IT REST SO FLAVORS CAN MELD AT ROOM TEMPERATURE FOR 30 MINUTES AND THEN REFRIGERATE UNTIL READY TO SERVE.
1 bag(s)birds eye frozen green baby peas (half thawed)
1 cdukes mayonnaise or your choice
3eggs, hard boiled
1 Tbspgarlic powder
4 Tbspdried minced onions (or fresh onions very finely diced)
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cmild cheddar cheese optional
How to Make E-Z Pea-Z Salad (Pea Salad)
- The only thing you cook in this salad is the eggs but you do let it rest so flavors can meld at room temperature for 30 minutes and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Boil 3 large eggs peel and let cool
- Half thaw the frozen peas (this keeps them little peas from breaking up and becoming mushy )
- Add 1 cup of mayonnaise and mix into the peas
- Add 1 tablespoon garlic, 4 tablespoons dried minced onions (or fresh) and salt and pepper to taste combine by folding gently together
- Dice boiled eggs into small pieces and again gently fold together.
- Let salad set at room temperature for 30 minutes and then refrigerate until ready to serve. Right before serving add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and combine by folding gently together.
- Just a Quick Easy All Purpose Salad!