☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 c
- broccoli florets
- 1 lb
- fried bacon drained and crumbled
- 12 oz
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- miracle whip
- 1 c
How to Make Creamy Broccoli Salad
- 1Mix Miracle Whip and sugar together and set aside.
- 2Fry bacon until crispy, drain and cool on papertowels. Crumble when cool.
- 3While you bacon is frying cut florets from broccoli stems, (I use 6 stems)but, you can also use packaged florets from the produce department. Place in large mixing bowl.
- 4Mix the shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, florets, and dressing together in large bowl. Refridgerate for 1 hour. Serve.