★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 28 oz
- frozen shoepeg corn
- 2 1/2 oz
- package real bacon pieces
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- green onions (green tops only), thinly sliced
- 8 oz
- bottle hidden valley original ranch dressing
- 2 c
- shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 can(s)
- chopped black olives, optional
- jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped, optional
How to Make Corn Salad
- 1In a large bowl, combine frozen corn, garlic, green onions, olives and jalapeno pepper, if desired. Mix together. Next add in bacon pieces and shredded cheese. Add ranch dressing. Mix until all ingredients are mixed and coated with the dressing. Let set in refrigerator over night to allow the frozen corn to thaw and flavors to mingle. Stir right before serving.
- 2*I did not like the black olives in this salad and added the jalapeno one day just for an added little kick. You can use both if desired. This salad can be made right before serving, just allow the corn to thaw out completely before making salad.
- 3*Sometimes I have a hard time finding frozen shoepeg corn without having to go to different grocery stores hunting it down. I used a 28 oz bag of frozen white corn and it tasted just as good as the shoepeg corn.