☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 -5
- good sized, firm cucumbers
- 6 - 8
- good sized roma tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c
- miracle whip
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- sugar (or less if you prefer less sweet)
- salt -to taste
- pepper - to taste
How to Make Cool and Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- 1In small bowl, add miracle whip, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix, adding milk gradually until consistency is slightly thin and runny and pours easily off a spoon. Refrigerate while prepping the rest of the ingredients.
- 2Peel cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise, and then slice into 1/8th to 1/4 inch slices. (You can remove the seeds if you like)
- 3Wash tomatoes well, cut in half length-wise, then slice in 1/8th - to 1/4 inch slices.
- 4Mix cucumber and tomato together in medium bowl. Pour miracle whip sauce over, scraping bowl. Mix together until cucumbers and tomatoes are well coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours before serving.