- 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 2 Tbsp
- diced onion
- 2/3 c
- creamy salad dressing (such as miracle whip)
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- sugar (i start with 1/3 cup and decide from there if more is needed)
- 1 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- poppy seeds (optional)
- can add other veggies to your families taste such as: diced radishes, diced celery, etc.
How to Make Coleslaw with a different dressing
- 1Combine the coleslaw mix and onion in a large bowl.
Whisk together the salad dressing, vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, salt and poppy seeds in a medium bowl; blend thoroughly.
- 2Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- 3Note: have also used this dressing on pasta salad.