Coleslaw - Bahamian Style!
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Keep it in a glass jar with a lid in the refrigerator. This is an excellent dressing alone for cucumbers and onions, or beets and onions. A bit of it is wonderful with sauteed red cabbage, sauteed greens, or in potato salad.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cwhite vinegar
BAHAMIAN STYLE COLESLAW DRESSING:
2 Tbspbasic dressing (recipe included here)
·juice of 1/2 lime
dash(es)hot pepper sauce (to taste)
How to Make Coleslaw - Bahamian Style!
- Make Basic Dressing and allow to cool.
- Combine all ingredients for the Bahamian Style Coleslaw Dressing and blend with a wire whisk or in a food processor.
- Core cabbage and finely shred with sharp knife (don’t chop).
- Grate carrots, if they are large, or finely slice if they are small.
- Mix to taste with dressing.