- 1 bag(s)
- frozen corn, partially thawed
- 2 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 6 slice
- bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 c
- colby cheese, grated
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 c
- peppercorn ranch dressing
- 1 clove
- garlic, crushed
How to Make Cold Corn Salad
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine all chopped vegetables with frozen corn.
- 2Stir in the dressing to coat vegetables well.
- 3Stir in grated cheese. Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top.
- 4The original dressing calls for Ranch Dressing, original. I just like the extra zing that the peppercorn dressing adds.