How to Make Coke Salad
- 1Drain cherries and pineapple into a saucepan. Set aside the fruit. Bring juices to a boil and remove from heat.
- 2Add Jello and dissolve thoroughly in the hot liquid.
- 3Add Coca Cola slowly. Do not use diet soda. It will foam but that will mostly dissipate as it cools. Chill until it starts to thicken.
- 4Add all the fruit and the pecans and stir well. Pour into a mold or dish and chill until firmly set.
- 5This recipe is pretty in a crystal bowl. It will keep for about 4 days in the refrigerator.