- 1/8 c
- fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- sherry wine vinegar - or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1/8 c
- olive oil
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 c
- cucumbers - peeled, sliced and seeds removed
- mango - peeled, pitted and coursely chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- cabbage - sliced crosswise
- romaine lettuce head - torn in bite sized pieces
How to Make Chopped Mango And Cucumber Salad
- 1In a small bowl, you add the lime juice, honey, vinegar and garlic. Whisk about 3 times.
- 2Slowly drizzle in olive oil and continue to whisk until blended. Finally, add the salt and pepper.
- 3In a salad bowl, add cucumbers, mangoes, cabbage, and lettuce.
- 4Add dressing and toss.
- 5Note: For picnicking and tailgating, you can make the dressing ahead of time. Place in a plastic container and add to your ice chest. Put your cucumbers, Mango, cabbage, and lettuce in a large storage bag and seal. At the picnic or tailgate site, add the dressing to the cucumber mixture and toss. Take from bag and put in paper salad bowls and enjoy.
About Chopped Mango And Cucumber Salad
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews