Brussel Sprout salad with pancetta and cranberries
- 6 oz
- pancetta (cut into a small dice, approx 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 lb
- baby brussel sprouts, leaves seperated
- 1/4 c
- dried cranberries (craisins) chopped roughly
- 3 Tbsp
- shallots, finely chopped
- garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c
- chicken stock (low sodium)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
How to Make Brussel Sprout salad with pancetta and cranberries
- 1In a large saute pan over medium heat, add a 2 count of olive oil and add the pancetta. Cook until the fat renders, 2 to 3 minutes and the pancetta is nice and crispy.
- 2Add the garlic, shallots, cranberries and separated brussel sprout leaves. Toss well to combine all the ingredients.
- 3Add the balsamic and chicken stock and continue to cook until the brussel sprouts have just wilted, 3-4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper then serve.