- head cabbage shredded (can use large bag of pre-cut slaw mix)
- 1 stalk(s)
- 1/2 jar(s)
- marzetti slaw dressing or use your own sweet dressing
- 6 slice
- crisp bacon (crumbled)
- cherry tomoatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 c
- crumbled bleu cheese
How to Make Bleu Cheese Cole Slaw
- 1Fry bacon crispy and set aside to drain. After it cools it should crumble into small pieces.
- 2Mix shredded cabbage and carrots together and add slaw dressing to desired consistency (I like mine a little drier than an overly creamy because of the bleu cheese).
- 3Add bleu cheese crumbles (can lower amount if you aren't a huge fan)and bacon and stir. Place sliced cherry tomatoes around the outside of the bowl to decorate. Can be made ahead of time and chilled before serving!