Black Bean Sweet Potato Salad
4large sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped into cubes)
1 can(s)black beans (drained and rinsed)
3 Tbspvinaigrette salad dressing
·salt and pepper to taste
2green onions (finely chopped)
1 dash(es)red pepper (cayenne)
1/2 cflat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
How to Make Black Bean Sweet Potato Salad
- Boil the sweet potatoes for about 10 minutes or until just tender. Do not overcook!!
- Drain water off of sweet potatoes and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in Vinaigrette salad dressing, add salt and pepper.
- Pour in the drained/rinsed black beans. Set bowl aside to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, add onions, parsley and the red pepper (you can omit the red pepper or add more to your liking).
- Toss all ingredients together. This dish is wonderful at room temperature or cold!