Black Bean Sweet Potato Salad
- large sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped into cubes)
- 1 can(s)
- black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 Tbsp
- vinaigrette salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 dash(es)
- red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 c
- flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
How to Make Black Bean Sweet Potato Salad
- 1Boil the sweet potatoes for about 10 minutes or until just tender. Do not overcook!!
- 2Drain water off of sweet potatoes and put in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Pour in Vinaigrette salad dressing, add salt and pepper.
- 4Pour in the drained/rinsed black beans. Set bowl aside to cool.
- 5Once the mixture has cooled down, add onions, parsley and the red pepper (you can omit the red pepper or add more to your liking).
- 6Toss all ingredients together. This dish is wonderful at room temperature or cold!