☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgwild strawberry jell-o
1 cboiling water
2 pkg(10 oz size) frozen slices strawberries, thawed
1 can(s)(4 oz size) crushed pineapple
3 mediumbananas, mashed
1 ccoarsley chopped pecans
1 ptsour cream
How to Make Wild Strawberry Salad
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Fold in strawberries with juice, pineapple, bananas and nuts.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into a 9"X12" pan and refrigerate until firm. Leave remaining 1/2 of mixture out of refrigerator.
- Spread sour cream over firm Jell-O and gently spoon remainder of Jell-O mixture on top.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares or designs and serve on crisp lettuce leaf.