1. Crush Graham Crackers
2. Mix crumbs, melted butter, and 4 T. Sugar
3. Press into 9X13 pan.
4. Bake 400 for 8 minutes.
1. 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
2. 1 c. sugar
3. 2 c. Kool Whip
4. Mix and spread over cooled pretzel crust.
l. 1 (6oz) box strawberry jello
2. 2 c. boiling water
3. 2 pkg. frozen strawberries (chopped) 10 oz.
4. Mix jello and boiling water.
5. Stir in strawberries
6. Chill until syrupy ( not jelled)
7. Pour over middle layer and refrigerate until set.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!