2 pkg3 ounce jello strawberry
2 pkg3 ounce jello lime
2 pkg3 ounce jello orange
2 pkg3 ounce lemon jello
2 cpineapple juice
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 ccold water
4 cwhipped cream or cool whip
·note: i use bread pans to make my jello cubes
How to Make RAZZLE DAZZLE PUDDING
- Day one. Prepare Jello cubes.
- Make strawberry jello. Put both pkg in bowl and dissolve with 1 1/2 boiling water. When dissolved add 1 1/2 cup cold water. Place in a pan to cut cubes latter.
- Do the same for lime and orange jello.
NOTE: you can use any flavor of jello that you like.
- Let jello chill over night.
- Day Two:
Take three pans of jello and cut into cubes about
1 inch x 1 inch. These do not have to be perfect. Keep in refrigerator to keep cold.
- Make jello pudding. Boil pineapple juice. Put jello into a large mixing bowl. Add pineapple juice to jello to dissolve. Add sugar, stir until dissolved. Add cold water. Chill/cool down until it gets like syrup, them beat with a mixer. Add cool whip or whipping cream. Beat. Fold in jello cubes. Pour into prepared pan.
- I had not made this in awhile until today. It makes a 4 quart bowl full! You can do one of two things Halve the total recipe or halve the lemon jello, pineapple juice, sugar & cool whip mixture. You'd have more jello cubes and less of the fluffy yellow stuff.
- Note: The pictures show an optional layer of GRAHAM CRACKERS. I will not use them again. They get soggy! I thought I'd try it!
About RAZZLE DAZZLE PUDDING
Course/Dish: Gelatin Salads