PASTEL GELATIN SALAD
With it's lemon lime base and pineapple flavor, it's good with any meal.
1 pkg( 3) ounce lemon gelatin
1 pkg( 3 ) ounce lime gelatin
2 cboiling water
1 pkg( 8 ) ounce cream cheese, cubed
1/2 cevaporated milk
1 can(s)( 8 ) ounce unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 pkg(10 1/2 ) ounce pastel mini marshmallows
How to Make PASTEL GELATIN SALAD
- In a large mixing bowl, mix lemon and lime gelatin with boiling water, stir until dissolved.
- Add cream cheese, let stand for 10 minutes. Beat on high speed until smooth.
- Stir in milk and mayonnaise. Fold in pineapple.
- Pour into a ungreased 13 by 9 dish. Sprinkle with nuts and marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate until set. Makes 12 to 15 servings