Party Pink Salad
Juice of 2 can(s)crushed pineapple
1 pkg(3 oz.) strawberry gelatin (may use cherry)
2 ccottage cheese (small curd)
1 can(s)crushed pineapple, drained (save juice)
1 cchopped pecans
1/2 ptheavy whipped cream, whipped
How to Make Party Pink Salad
- Combine pineapple juice and marshmallows in a pan; place over low heat.
- Add strawberry gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add cottage cheese, pineapple and pecans.
- Last, add in whipped cream, folding gently into mixture. Pour into mold or shallow baking dish.
- Chill for several hours or overnight. Garnish with whole strawberries if desired.