Orange Pineapple Mold
Great addition to a Spring dinner. I always have this at Easter and summer cookouts.
How to Make Orange Pineapple Mold
- 1Combine sugar and gelatin with hot water, dissolve.
- 2Slowly add the sour cream. Stir with spoon then mix on low with mixer.
- 3Add 1/2 of the oranges and pineapple. Mix well
- 4Pour mixture into mold or bowl.
- 5Add the remainig fruit and stir.
- 6Refrigerate at least six hours or overnite.
- 7Note: I use an imersion blender after stirring in the sour cream and fruit. It makes the mixture lighter and a lighter finished product.
About Orange Pineapple Mold
Course/Dish: Gelatin Salads
You May Also Like:
Show 4 Comments & Reviews