Orange Pineapple Mold
Patti Rahilly- Jones
How to Make Orange Pineapple Mold
- Combine sugar and gelatin with hot water, dissolve.
- Slowly add the sour cream. Stir with spoon then mix on low with mixer.
- Add 1/2 of the oranges and pineapple. Mix well
- Pour mixture into mold or bowl.
- Add the remainig fruit and stir.
- Refrigerate at least six hours or overnite.
- Note: I use an imersion blender after stirring in the sour cream and fruit. It makes the mixture lighter and a lighter finished product.