Since I first made this, Jello has come out with an Island Pineapple flavored gelatin, so of course I had to switch things up and make this using pineapple chunks; and instead of miniature marshmallows, I used the regular-sized toasted coconut marshmallows (cutting each in quarters to have small pieces).
I'll post a picture as soon as I make this again.
- 24 oz
- cool whip whipped topping
- 1 large
- box orange jello gelatin
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 can(s)
- (15 oz each) mandarin oranges, drained*
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz) shredded or flaked coconut, optional
- 1 pkg
- (10.5 oz) miniature marshmallows
How to Make Orange Fluff
- 1In a large bowl, combine the Cool Whip and sweetened condensed milk. Add the orange Jello (powder), blending well until the mixture turns an even orange color. Add the mandarin oranges. Mix well so the oranges are throughout the mixture. Add the marshmallows and coconut (if using); blend well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
* I like a lot of oranges in mine, but you can put more or less per your taste.