Orange Delight Jello Salad
- 1 large
- orange jello-o (or 2 small boxes)
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 6 oz
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 oz
- crushed pineapple (can be packed in juice or water - do not drain)
- 2 can(s)
- mandarin oranges (11 oz ea) - drain
- 1 small
- vanilla or french vanilla instant pudding (we have always preferred french vanilla)
- 8 or 9 oz
- cool whip
- 1 c
- cold milk
Bring water to a boil, add Jell-O, stirring until clear. Remove from heat. Add frozen orange juice concentrate and stir until melted. Stir in mandarin oranges and pineapple. Pour into an 11 x 7 dish and refrigerate overnight or until the jello mixture has completely set.
Mix pudding with milk until it starts to set up. Be sure to use only 1 cup of milk, as listed in the ingredients. You don't want to make actual pudding. Fold in Cool Whip and spread over top of jello mixture.
Put mandarin orange slices on top for color. Add crushed pecans for added texture, color, etc.