☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 ccranberries, fresh
1 pkg(3 oz size) cherry jell-o
2 cminiature marshmallows
1 chalved grapes
1 cdiced apples
1 cchopped pecans (or nuts of your choice)
How to Make Maxine's Cranberry Delight
- Boil cranberries and sugar in 1 cup water until cranberries pop. Remove from heat.
- Dissolve Jell-O in cranberry mixture.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Place mixture (in pan) in ice water until it thickens.
- Add grapes, apples and nuts. Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate until set.