★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxstrawberry jello (6 oz)
1 chot water
1/4 cpecans, crushed
2 mediumbananas, smashed
1 can(s)pineapple, crushed (14 oz.), drain juice
1 pkgstrawberries, frozen
16 ozsour cream
How to Make Jello Salad
- Mix all ingredients together, except sour cream.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture in a container and refrigerate until set. (FYI: you can put this in the freezer to set quicker.)
- Spread a layer of sour cream on the top of the set jello.
- Then pour the other half of the mixture on top of the sour cream.
- Spread with spoon and set again.