This jello salad is very versatile. Blueberry, grape or cherry salad) and any kind of pie filling you desire. Great for spring and summer get togethers. I like it using grape jello and blueberry pie filling, strawberry jello and strawberry pie filling, and cherry jello with cherry pie filling! Quite savory!
- 3 small
- boxes of your favorite jello
- 20 oz
- can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 3 c
- juice from pineapple and enough water to make a total of 3 cups
- 1 can(s)
- pie filling, your favorite flavor
How to Make Jello Salad
- 1Mix the jello and liquids and then add crushed pineapple and the can of pie filling of your choice. Let this chill until firm.
- 2Topping: 8 oz. package cream cheese, 1 c. sour cream, 1/2 c. sugar, 1 c. pecans, chopped very fine.
Let the cream cheese get soft at room temperature and then mix cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar together. Spread on top of jello mixture and sprinkle with pecans. YUMMO!
About Jello Salad
Course/Dish: Gelatin Salads