This recipe was given to me many years ago by my Mother-in-Law. It's great for BBQ's or picnics because there's no mayo in it that could spoil, however, don't add the dressing until you're ready to eat so it doesn't wilt. I sometimes add shredded, cooked chicken to it also.
- head of cabbage, chopped
- 8 Tbsp
- slivered almonds (2 small packages)
- 8 Tbsp
- sesame seeds (2 small cans - schilling)
- green onions, chopped (including green part)
- 2 pkg
- top ramon noodles, uncooked, crushed
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 6 Tbsp
- rice vinegar
How to Make Fumi Salad
- 1Brown almonds and sesame seeds on sheet pan, under broiler for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes at 450 degrees. Watch them carefully so they don't burn!
- 2Mix cabbage and onions in a large bowl. At last minute mix in seeds, almonds and crushed noodles.
- 3Mix dressing well until sugar is dissolved and poor over salad just before serving.
About Fumi Salad
You May Also Like:
Show 4 Comments & Reviews