★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- strawberry jell-o (large) w/1 cup boiling water
- envelope knox gelatin w/ 3/4 cup water
- 1 pkg
- quick thaw strawberries, thawed
- bananas, sliced
- 1 can(s)
- (small) crushed pineapple-do not drain
- 8oz. carton sour cream
How to Make Fool Proof Strawberry Jell-O Salad
- 1In small saucepan, dissolve Knox gelatin in 3/4 cup of water over medium heat.
- 2In mixing bowl, combine Jell-O with 1 cup of boiling water, stirring till dissolved. Add Knox gelatin.
- 3Add bananas, strawberries and pineapple (with juice) to jello mixture.
- 4Pour 1/2 of mixture into a casserole dish. Chill till firm.
- 5Spread sour cream over chilled Jell-O mixture, then pour remaining Jell-O mixture on top of sour cream. Chill.
- 6Serve topped with Whipped Cream.
About Fool Proof Strawberry Jell-O Salad
Course/Dish: Gelatin Salads