★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxstrawberry jell-o (large) w/1 cup boiling water
1envelope knox gelatin w/ 3/4 cup water
1 pkgquick thaw strawberries, thawed
1 can(s)(small) crushed pineapple-do not drain
18oz. carton sour cream
How to Make Fool Proof Strawberry Jell-O Salad
- In small saucepan, dissolve Knox gelatin in 3/4 cup of water over medium heat.
- In mixing bowl, combine Jell-O with 1 cup of boiling water, stirring till dissolved. Add Knox gelatin.
- Add bananas, strawberries and pineapple (with juice) to jello mixture.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into a casserole dish. Chill till firm.
- Spread sour cream over chilled Jell-O mixture, then pour remaining Jell-O mixture on top of sour cream. Chill.
- Serve topped with Whipped Cream.
About Fool Proof Strawberry Jell-O Salad
Course/Dish: Gelatin Salads