Cranberry Salad in Raspberry Jello with Cream Chee
I loved this recipe! I made it last year for Christmas. It is now one of those recipes I will make every Thanksgiving,Christmas and any other occasion as long as I can get fresh cranberries.
- 1 lb
- fresh cranberries
- 1 can(s)
- 20 ounce crushed pineapple
- 1/2 c
- pecans, in pieces
- 2 pkg
- raspberry jello
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1 3/4 c
- 2 pkg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
How to Make Cranberry Salad in Raspberry Jello with Cream Chee
- 1Chop cranberries in food processor until fine
- 2Mix cranberries with sugar and let stand until sugar dissolves.
- 3Add 2 cups of boiling water into jello, and stir until the jello dissolves.
- 4Then add the 1 cup of cold water to the jello mixture.
- 5Let stand until cooled
- 6Drain pineapple and reserve the juice.
- 7Add the pineapple, cranberries, and walnuts, and stir well.
- 8Pour into 9x13 dish.
- 9Chill to set.
- 10With a mixer, blend enough reserved pineapple juice into the cream cheese, until it becomes the consistency of whipped cream.
- 11Spread over the top of the chilled gelatin.
- 12Keep cold.