★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgraw cranberries
1 can(s)(#2)crushed pineapple
2 pkgsmall marshmallows,pulled apart
1 boxlemon gelatin
1 boxcherry gelatin
1 1/2 cwater, warm
1 ptwhipping cream, whipped
1 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make CRANBERRY SALAD
- Chop the package of cranberrys and put in large mixing bowl.
- Add can of crushed pineapple and two cups of sugar.
- Add the two packages of small marshmallows pulled apart and stir well. Place in refrigerator to chill
- Next morning dissolve one box lemon jello and one box cherry jello in 1 1/2 cups of warm water. When this cools add to first mixture in large bowl.
- Whip one pint whipping cream and add one cup of chopped pecans. Add to mixture in bowl and stir well. Place back in refrigerator for two hours before serving
About CRANBERRY SALAD
Course/Dish: Gelatin Salads