Cranberry Delight Jello
1-lg boxrasberry jello ( can use cranberry jello )
1-lg boxwild strawberry jello
4 - 5very ripe bananas- mashed
1 can(s)ocean spray- jellied whole cranberries
1 can(s)dole crushed pineapple
1/2 smallbag of crushed pecans
4 cboiling water
1brick (lg) philly cream cheese
1largest tub of cool whip
How to Make Cranberry Delight Jello
- Using a large Pyrex baking dish 11x13 inch smash bananas, add can of Ocean spray Whole/ jellied cranberries , crushed pineapple and nuts
- Boil 4 cups of water in large measuring cup or bowl ( Microwave is fine ) when water has boiled and is VERY hot... add boxes of Jello, stir till disolved.
- Once Jello has disolved set aside until cooled ( no longer boiling HOT ) When cool enough, pour over all other ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Set in refrigerator until set.
- On a large plate, smash Philly Cheese brick and slowly add Cool Whip . MIX until smooth and creamy.
- Once Jello has set, Ice the Jello with Cheese/Cool Whip and put back in refrigerator until ready to serve. ** This is BEST the next day , due to all flavors mixing... Just a killer diller way to serve up Jello !!