★★★★★ 2 votes
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling, can use lite
- 1 pkg
- large sugar free cherry jello
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1 c
- sour cream (lite sour cream ok)
How to Make Cherry Sour Cream Salad
- 1Dissolve jello in boiling water in large bowl. Add cherry pie filling & stir to mix. Add cold water & stir.
- 2Ladle jello liquid into 9x9 pyrex casserole (approximately 1/2 inch in depth) & refrigerate till congealed. Spread sour cream evenly over congealed jello. Gently ladle remaining jello mixture over sour cream. Refrigerate. Cut in squares to serve.