☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
No-Cook or Other
- 6-oz pkg
- blueberry jello mix
- 16 oz
- cottage cheese, small curd
- 16 1/2 oz
- blueberries in syrup
How to Make Brain Cell Delight
- 1Prepare jello according to package directions. Chill until firm.
- 2Scoop cottage cheese into a bowl.
- 3Drain and set aside the syrup from the blueberries. Add the berries to the cottage cheese and mix well.
- 4Add food coloring (if desired) to turn the cottage cheese a nice grayish color when blended.
- 5To serve put a couple of spoonfuls of jello (congealed brain fluid) on a plate, some of the syrup on that, and a scoop of the cottage cheese & blueberry mix (brain matter) on top.