☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
No-Cook or Other
6-oz pkgblueberry jello mix
16 ozcottage cheese, small curd
16 1/2 ozblueberries in syrup
How to Make Brain Cell Delight
- Prepare jello according to package directions. Chill until firm.
- Scoop cottage cheese into a bowl.
- Drain and set aside the syrup from the blueberries. Add the berries to the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Add food coloring (if desired) to turn the cottage cheese a nice grayish color when blended.
- To serve put a couple of spoonfuls of jello (congealed brain fluid) on a plate, some of the syrup on that, and a scoop of the cottage cheese & blueberry mix (brain matter) on top.