★★★★★ 1 vote5
No-Cook or Other
6 ozblackberry gelatin (or can use black cherry)
2 cwater, boiling
8 ozcrushed pineapple drained, with juice reserved
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 csour cream
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Blueberry Congealed Salad
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Drain the liquid from the blueberry and pineapple cans into a measuring cup and add enough water to make 1 cup of liquid.
- Stir the juice mixture, blueberries and crushed pineapple into the gelatin and pour into a 2 quart mold. Refrigerate until firm.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and vanilla and spread over the congealed gelatin mixture.
- Sprinkle cream cheese layer with chopped pecans. Chill for approximately 30 more minutes, invert and serve.