6 oz pkgapricot or orange jello
2 cboiling water
20 oz can(s)can crushed pineapple
8 oz pkgcream cheese
15 oz can(s)apricot halves, drained and chopped
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
8 ozcool whip
How to Make Apricot Jello Salad
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add pineapple to jello and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and pineapple juice until smooth.
- Stir in jello and chill until partly set, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in apricots and nuts.
- Fold in Cool whip and spread into 9x13 inch pan.