Versatile Salad with Maple Dressing
- 10 oz
- salad greens of your choosing (romaine, spinach, etc...)
- 1/3 lb
- cheese of your liking (feta, blue cheese, etc...)
- 6 oz
- nuts of your liking (walnuts, pecans, etc...), toasted!
- 1/4 c
- maple syrup, warmed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- cider vinegar
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Versatile Salad with Maple Dressing
- 1Place your washed and torn lettuce on a large platter. Top with the cheese and nuts of your choosing.
- 2Pour vinegar into a bowl. Whisk the oil into the vinegar in a slow stream, then whisk in the warm maple syrup slowly.
- 3Pour dressing over the salad and serve. Note: use as much or as little of the dressing as you like - don't just dump the full amount of it at once. Season with salt and pepper, to tasted and enjoy!