Tossed Mexican salad
- 1 pkg
- mixed salad greens
- 1-2 sprig(s)
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can(s)
- red kidney beans, drained
- 1 c
- crushed corn chips or corn tortillia chips
- 1 bottle
- creamy italian dressing
- 4 medium
- sliced tomatoes
- 1 slice
- avocado-peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Tossed Mexican salad
- 1break up corn chips to bite size pieces and set aside.
cut up cilantro and tomatoes and avocado.
drain juice from kidney beans.
- 2combine all ingredients except corn chips in a large salad bowl and toss to mix well.
cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3mix in corn chips or corn tortilla chips just before serving.