How to Make Susan's Salad
- In salad bowl, chop lettuce, tomato and 1/2 of purple onion.
- Pour rinsed and drained beans over lettuce, tomatoes and onions in bowl.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over salad. At this point you can cover and put salad in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, crush fritos in your hands and sprinkle over individual servings.
- At this point let each person pour the amount of catalina dressing they would like.
- This is so different and so good! Yum. Yum.